Dynamic Descaler & Aqua Safe is available to order in: I.B.C. (1000 – 1250 ...
Dynamic Descaler has the lowest corrosive rate on the market. It does not pit, erode or have any other harmful effects on; STEEL, IRON, COPPER, PLASTIC, PVC, TITANIUM and many other metals and materials. In addition it does not damage metals or materials found in water-cooled systems or equipment.
Dynamic Descaler is used on Heat Exchangers, Condensers, Boiler, Furnaces, Cooling Tower Fills, Piping, and other Water-Cooled Equipment. You can clean your equipment in-situ (and sometimes without even shutting down the machine).
Dynamic Descaler can dissolve approximately 1.5kg of calcium carbonate scale per gallon in concentrated form. It does not need to be heated up during cleaning. The uniqueness of Dynamic Descaler allows you to clean some equipment while still in operation, resulting in less downtime.
- Safe non-toxic, biodegradable chemical to be used on the waterside of heat transfer equipment.
- You do not have to heat Dynamic Descaler.
- Dynamic Descaler is safer for the employees to use than other acid products.
- Your equipment will be cleaned in only hours without disassembling any part of the equipment.
- Equipment can also be cleaned without any down time (cleaning on the run).
- Cleans down to the original surface without pitting.
- Dynamic Descaler is safe on copper, copper-nickel, iron, rubber and other types of metals.
- Dynamic Descaler will extend the usable life of your equipment, especially when used as a part of regularly scheduled preventative maintenance program.
- Removing the scale build up allows your equipment to operate more efficiently with less down time.
Dynamic Descaler is available in the following sizes:
• I.B.C. (1000-1250 litres)
• 210 litre poly-drum
• 60 litre poly-drum
• 25 litre plastic jerry can
• 5 litre plastic jerry can (multiple orders only)
Give us a call or drop us an email via our contact page. Our friendly sales team can give you technical advice and you can place an order for delivery.