Dynamic Descaler & Aqua Safe is available to order in: I.B.C. (1000 – 1250 ...
Aqua Safe is the effective descaling solution that is potable water approved.
It effectively removes water scale from water-cooled marine equipment on all types of vessels.
Aqua Safe Descaler is classified UL certified NSF/ANSI 60
Aqua Safe Descaler is safe on steel, stainless steel, iron, brass, copper, plastic, rubber, and other materials found in most water cooled, heated, or operated equipment. It is the perfect solution for water heat exchangers, tankless hot water heaters, coolers, pumps, boilers, compressors, condensers, extruders, molds, cooling towers, furnaces, water piping systems and other water side heat exchange surfaces.
Aqua Safe Descaler can dissolve approximately 1.5kg of calcium carbonate scale per gallon in concentrated form. It does not need to be heated up during cleaning. The uniqueness of Aqua Safe Descaler allows you to clean some equipment while still in operation, resulting in less downtime.
- Safe non-toxic, biodegradable chemical to be used on the waterside of heat transfer equipment.
- You do not have to heat Aqua Safe Descaler.
- Aqua Safe Descaler is safer for the employees to use than other acid products.
- Your equipment will be cleaned in only hours without disassembling any part of the equipment.
- Equipment can also be cleaned without any down time (cleaning on the run).
- Cleans down to the original surface without pitting.
- Aqua Safe Descaler is safe on steel, stainless steel, iron, brass, copper, plastic, rubber, and other materials found in most water cooled, heated, or operated equipment.
- Aqua Safe Descaler will extend the usable life of your equipment, especially when used as a part of regularly scheduled preventative maintenance program.
- Removing the scale build up allows your equipment to operate more efficiently with less down time.
Aqua Safe Descaler is available in the following sizes:
• I.B.C. (1000-1250 litres)
• 210 litre poly-drum
• 60 litre poly-drum
• 25 litre plastic jerry can
• 5 litre plastic jerry can (multiple orders only)
Give us a call or drop us an email via our contact page. Our friendly sales team can give you technical advice and you can place an order for delivery.